Wednesday 27 March 2019

Art Vs. Artist: Laura!

Next up on Art Vs. Artist is our illustrator Laura!

Whether it's bold and fun or cool and minimal,
Laura's keen to put her hand to any style,
and as our colour and trend editor for the blog she
likes to keep up to date with what's currently popping up all over Pinterest.

She's also a dab hand at a greetings card,
and brings her flair and creativity to everything from
a birthday ice cream sundae to a skiing Santa Claus!




If you love Laura's work as much as we do 
and think her style might be perfect for an upcoming project, 
you can commission her here.

4 comments:

  1. I am very happy to discover your post as it will become on top in my collection of favorite blogs to visitjogos io
    jogos friv online
    Jogos live
    jogos friv 4 school

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article is one of the best in the history of articles. I'm a antique 'Article' collector and I sometimes read them interestingBacklinks seo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi guys, if you have been a victim of any binary/ cryptocurrency scam, contact easybinarysolutions@gmail.com they're highly recommendable, and were efficient in getting my initially lost 2btc refunded.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I invested $95,420 in Bitcoin trading from an unregulated broker, I feel agitated about my situation, even find my life in a difficult time to make withdrawal from my account, I Saw a post about An online fund charge back recovery company going through some page here on this platform, at *www thedailychargeback com* ,I gave them all the information they needed to place the recovery. To my surprise I successfully got my funds off that broker confirming the payment on my wallet account, I highly recommend their service to others.

    ReplyDelete