Wednesday 20 March 2019

Art Vs. Artist 2019: Bec!


We really loved taking part in Art vs. Artist last year - 
it's so great to put a face to name (and an illustration style!)

And as we always have an abundance of shiny new artworks being created, 
 we thought we'd give our squares an update and take part in this year's too.

First up it's Bec, who's attention to detail and level of intricacy never fails to amaze us!
If it's super vibrant and pretty you're after, Bec and her huge collection 
of fine liner's has got you covered.




If you love Bec's work as much as we do 
and think her style might be perfect for an upcoming project, 
you can commission her here.

3 comments:

  1. Great article Lot's of information to Read...Great Man Keep Posting and update to People..Thanksjogos io
    jogos friv online
    Jogos live
    jogos friv 4 school

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi guys, if you have been a victim of any binary/ cryptocurrency scam, contact easybinarysolutions@gmail.com they're highly recommendable, and were efficient in getting my initially lost 2btc refunded.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought it was possible to recover stolen cryptocurrency due to my past experience trying to recover $228k that was stolen from my usdt w.a.l.l.e.t; until I read an article on this webpage www thedailychargeback com , I summited all documents needed to carryout the recovery operation, they successfully recover $205k from what I lost, I advice anyone having problems with lost or stolen cryptocurrency issues to reach to them.

    ReplyDelete