Friday 9 November 2018

Mini Trend : Little Plant Lady

Our obsession with plants has been on-going for quite some time, but doesn't 
seem to be going away any time soon! 

With more and more people living in homes without their own outside space,
it has become so important to bring the outside in, with collections of tropical house plants
and all kinds of lovely products professing our undying love for them.

This trend is definitely bringing out our inner gardener!


LC1185 / GL391 / BP839 / LC1186
are available to purchase - hurrah!

Contact us here if you see something you like.

Inspiration images : 1. The Tipi  2. Hemleva  3. Paper & Stitch

2 comments:

  1. Hi guys, if you have been a victim of any binary/ cryptocurrency scam, contact easybinarysolutions@gmail.com they're highly recommendable, and were efficient in getting my initially lost 2btc refunded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I invested $95,420 in Bitcoin trading from an unregulated broker, I feel agitated about my situation, even find my life in a difficult time to make withdrawal from my account, I Saw a post about An online fund charge back recovery company going through some page here on this platform, at *www thedailychargeback com* ,I gave them all the information they needed to place the recovery. To my surprise I successfully got my funds off that broker confirming the payment on my wallet account, I highly recommend their service to others.

    ReplyDelete